- DIFFUSER/HUMIDIFIER - Our Essential Oil Diffuser features an ultra-modern wood grain design that perfectly matches any decorative style. Some essential oils can produce a healing effect that relieves your sinuses and can help you breathe better when you use an air conditioner. You can also drop your favorite essential oil into the water as it is also the perfect perfume diffuser.
- LARGE CAPACITY AND GREAT MIST OUTPUT - The diffuser can store 300ml of water in the tank to cover a larger area. In addition, it has a large mist or small mist mode to freshen the air in the room. The mist sprayed by the diffuser helps to soften and moisturize dry skin. Bringing fresh air can alleviate your fatigue, which will allow you to enjoy a quiet and warm atmosphere.
- WATERLESS AUTOMATIC POWER OFF FUNCTION - The oil diffuser uses ultrasonic technology to continuously work for 8-10 hours while maintaining a quiet atmosphere. When there is no water, it will automatically turn off to ensure your safety. You can enjoy a calmer, more relaxed, and safe environment, knowing that you can rely on the safety of our products.
- 4 TIME SETTINGS AND ADJUSTABLE 7 LED LIGHTS - The humidifier has four-time settings of 1 hour, 3 hours, 6 hours, and continuous usage, you can set its working time according to your needs. The humidifier has 7-color LED lights that can be cycled or set to a favorite color to match your mood. This means you can enjoy the practicality of a night light while enjoying the humidifier.
- WHAT YOU GET - 1x 300ml aromatherapy diffuser, 1x adapter, and 1x user manual.
I really love that i spent the 16$ for this oil defussier. Its nice sixze and quiet and has several colors and modes! i highly recommend!!
My girl has been bothering me for a while now to get her one of these and honestly I thought they were too expensive and a waste of money but oh man i was so wrong. These are amazing, she does all the oil stuff and i pass right out after! I love the lavender scent! Thank you!
Slightly bigger than I expected but it's okay, I haven't had any problems with it. Works amazing, definitely good for smaller rooms though, but that could be my oils that just don't put off a strong enough scent ��♀️ but works really well in my bedrooms! Never cleaned it and had it for 2 months, haven't had any smell like people were saying
Brought for my daughter who says it helps tremendously! Excellent investment!
EDIT: Loving this diffuser! I’ve used it several times now and have realized that for optimal use it’s best to clean it with white vinegar and baking soda between fragrances. The output spreads across my 1200 sqft house. I think I might buy another for my home office! Yay!. I’ve used this diffuser a few times now and I’m still on the fence. I had one instance there the steam collected in the dome and wasn’t emitting but I think it was on an uneven surface so definitely make sure it’s on a completely level surface. The appearance is nice, no sound and it seems to work ok. I’ve cleaned it out between scents with white vinegar and cold water. I’d recommend cleaning it at least weekly or between scents so you don’t get a musty smell. Overall I’m satisfied. Diffusers are so hard to buy based on reviews so I went with the cheaper option in case it breaks. Maybe I’ll post again in a few months. So far, so good!