- Soothe aches with fast heat therapy-- heats up in 30-seconds-- 3 times faster than standard heating pads!
- Easy-to-use! This easy to operate digital LED controller lets you switch between 4-personalized heat settings. The select-hour auto-shutoff feature helps you conserve energy and prevents excessive heating.
- This machine-washable fabric pad in a luxurious micro-plush fabric offers maximum comfort for daily use. Plug into any 120 volt AC electrical outlet.
- Plenty of coverage king size/XL pad measures 12" x 24" to cover larger areas that need relief, including the spine, legs, and across the shoulders. It also features an extra-long 9-foot power cord.
- Peace Of Mind: Equipped with a 2-hour auto-shutoff so you can relax in comfort without having to wake up and turn off the pad.
Got this for my 89 year old mother who has back issues. She wanted something that was easy to use ( 1 button push for low, medium, high), wouldn't slide around when she lays on it (one side is textured cloth) and had an automatic shut off. This fits the bill on all 3 points. She has been using this for several months now and is very happy with it.
I have recently been going through some health issues that causes my stomach to get swollen and painful and the only thing that relieves it is heat. I had a really old heating pad that wasn't soft and 3 settings. I got this one because it is softer and longer so it can wrap around to my sides as well. The settings are super great and there are 4. I also place it directly on my skin so the soft material doesn't feel itchy.
I like this pad because it's lightweight and flexible. I roll mine to lay under my neck and it's heavenly. I can kay it flat for my back and it's not too bulky. I'm not too sure about the temperature control as some times low feels too warm but maybe it's just me. I hope it lasts for a long time.
I have one. I bought a second one. Now I have misplaced the second one and am buying a third! I keep one upstairs and one in the family room. We can't do without two of these because I have an arthritic shoulder, a knee that is about to be replaced, and occasionally my husband or I have a strained back. The larger size makes it much better than the smaller ones I have used for many years. The smaller, older ones have a plastic casing that bunches up with use, and the older style covers come loose. This King Size pad is soft and comfortable.**EDIT**One of the two I own "died" after 2 1/2 years. I use it every day for my low back arthritis so this is no surprise. It works well. I am buying another one.
This is my all time favorite heating pad. I’ve had another one for years but recently needed to have a spare. It’s big and super soft. Nice heat settings too