- Safety Approved: This is an FDA-cleared wristband that provides safe and effective physical therapy using electrical stimulation without any drugs, conduction gel, or side effects.
- Effective Sickness Relief: This electrode stimulator relieves nausea, retching, and vomiting caused by motion sickness, and pregnancy morning sickness.
- Adjustable Intensity: With five levels of intensity output, users can choose the one that gives them the best experience and treatment effect based on their own comfort.
- Rechargeable and New strap: Powered by a built-in rechargeable battery, the stimulator can be charged via any USB charging cable. It has a waterproof rating of IP22, allowing users to use the device on rainy days or while washing your hands.
- CLASSIC FEATURES: This stimulator lasts for 150-hours of continuous use with pre-installed batteries and has a low battery indicator. Worn on the underside of the wrist, this model has 5 intensity settings easily adjustable to your precise needs.
- WHAT'S INCLUDED: A USB rechargeable battery and charging cable and 1- hypoallergenic conductivity gel tube.
- Fits wrist sizes 4.5" - 9.25"
Absolutely amazing product. I took my wife on an overnight sailing trip to an island. She handled her motion sickness without nausea or sickness of any type. It's a miracle!!!
- Easy to use and adjustable band- Works wonder against seasickness with 5 levels of intensity to choose from- Replaceable battery: 2025 battery- Band is comfortable to wear for long periods of timeI usually get seasick on cruises so I decided to give this relief band a try, boy did it get rid of my seasickness. I went on a 5 days cruise and I didn't feel seasick at all, this simple band allowed me to enjoy a cruise for the first time!
Absolutely love this product. Never get on our sailboat or a cruise without this. I am one of those people that cannot ride in the back seat of a car because I will get car sick. With this I no longer need to get a meds from a doctor to take a cruise. Tried a lot of other things, this is the only thing that really works. Make sure you get the one where you can change the batteries, there are some out there that you cannot change the batteries.
A great success! Having spent 59years experiencing motion sickness it was with some trepidation that we booked a cruise. After 20 minutes wearing the Relief Band the nausea had completly gone and although it was worn for 24 hours the sea legs were already fine. Coach journeys to visit various towns sometimes which were 1 1/2 hours were absolutely no problem! THANK YOU SO MUCH!Highly reccomended
A friend relayed a recommendation on this item. While on a 5 month cruise, I used mine four times. The battery held up well and I didn’t get seasick.