- PERSONAL MEDITATION ASSISTANT: Stop guessing if you are doing it right. This headband makes meditation easy by giving you real-time feedback on your mind and body to help you recognize calm and stay in the zone.
- FIND CALM & STAY FOCUSED: Research has shown that meditation with this brain sensing headband helps relieve stress, improve relaxation, and enhance mental performance.
- SOUNDSCAPE MEDITATION EXPERIENCES: Immersive soundscapes respond in real-time to your brain activity, heart rate, body movements, and breathing, cueing you to find a mind-body connection. This feedback guides your wandering mind to a focused and calm state.
- EASY TO USE: Custom fit your headband and Bluetooth pair to your device, connect your favorite headphones or earbuds (not included), open the free Muse app, and start your meditation.
- TRACK & MEASURE YOUR PROGRESS: After every meditation session, review your data to see how you responded from moment to moment. Set goals, participate in challenges, and earn points for your achievements to build a rewarding meditation practice.
- COMPATIBLE WITH iOS & ANDROID: Download the free Muse app to explore a variety of meditation experiences and learn from your post-session reports (Compatible with iOS 11 and higher and Android 5 and higher NOTE: Huawei devices are NOT supported).
- INCLUDED IN BOX: Brain Sensing Headband, Quick Start Guide, USB Recharge Cable (Earbuds or headphones NOT Included).
Amazing product. ‘Gameify’ meditation. Accurate, easy to use & slick! Love it
After months of wanting one, I bought this as a birthday present for myself this year and I absolutely love it. Being a skeptic, I never really meditated before but after a couple times, I’m definitely hooked! The guided-aspect of it really comes alive with how the audio changes depending on brain activity. I do inside sales for a living and thought it would be cool to go the extra mile and bought the $14.99 Muse Monitor app to get live readouts. Not only does meditating help keep me relaxed and focused throughout the day, with the Muse Monitor app, I can visually see my brain activity while I’m on the phone doing sales pitches! Highly recommend!
As a quantified self, I have been tracking my health/fitness using various devices (fitness trackers, scales, etc) for over a decade. This year, I decided I wanted to work on my mindfulness and mental well-being... just in time for the mental stress of self-isolation due to the COVID-19 pandemic. My Muse makes relating to meditation and understanding how to properly accomplish it much more easily accessible. Highly recommended!
A simple frequency tone that declines in frequency as one moves toward success with a special tone once target is achieved would help learn how to get into the targeted meditative state. The sounds in the app simple occur when target is hit or when one is off-target. Otherwise, this is just what I was looking for!!!
Absolutely love this. Helps me enormously. I am not sure if the Muse 2 is a better buy vs the original Muse but I gather that it’s lighter, hence less obtrusive. However - I tend to use the mindfulness meditation function the most, so maybe I might consider that if I am going to recommend this to others. Nonetheless it’s not any fault of the device. Top marks.