- Safety Approved: This is an FDA-cleared wristband that provides safe and effective physical therapy using electrical stimulation without any drugs, conduction gel, or side effects.
- Effective Sickness Relief: This electrode stimulator relieves nausea, retching, and vomiting caused by motion sickness, and pregnancy morning sickness.
- Adjustable Intensity: With ten levels of intensity output, users can choose the one that gives them the best experience and treatment effect based on their own comfort.
- Rechargeable and New strap: Powered by a built-in rechargeable battery, the stimulator can be charged via any USB charging cable. It has a waterproof rating of IP22, allowing users to use the device on rainy days or while washing your hands.
- WHAT'S INCLUDED: A USB rechargeable battery and charging cable and 1- hypoallergenic conductivity gel tube.
- Fits wrist sizes 5.5" - 9.25"
For the past 15 years I’ve suffered from debilitating motion sickness. A weekend long conference in 2016 out of town requiring a flight and many elevators induced vertigo for five weeks. Boats, planes, and car rides make me sick to the point of needing to sleep sometimes. I haven’t been on a boat without vomiting in years. I hold the bags at amusement parks.Last week I went to Disney with my 7 year old for his first trip. Determined to do all the things regardless of how I felt (you have to live your life people!) I happened upon this product after a google search.Listen up. I LOOKED OUT THE PLANE WINDOW!!!! I RODE ALL THE RIDES!!!!All.The.Rides.Yes - mission space, test track, Everest, 7 dwarfs, thunder mountain, flight of passage, Star tours, slinky dog and more.I had a few seconds of queasiness on flight of passage but no more than 4 seconds. And folks, I was riding a banshee swooping and diving through pandora dodging obstacles and fighting another banshee. Even the steeliest of stomachs would lurch.Do you get motion sickness? Buy this. It has changed my life. I’d write more but I need to get off to ride some roller coasters - making up for lost time!!!
Does not work for stopping motion sickness. This is the reason it was purchased.
Bought for a long distance sailing trip. Had a very choppy day on Chesapeake bay as a shake down. Went below. Boom. Nausea. Put this on and it went away so I was functional! Strange feeling but it really works.
I bought one of these for my partner who experiences nausea from migraines and from car or airplane travel. It's one of the most effective things she's tried, and she always has this when we travel.A friend underwent aggressive cancer treatment, and was suffering fiercely from chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting (CINV). He was taking outrageously expensive anti-emetic drugs, including some prescription cannabis extract for like $60 a day!! The stuff wasn't working, or wasn't working well enough to move the needle. I got him one of these, and it really improved his nausea. I'm thrilled, he and his wife are thrilled.I'm not going to say this is any kind of cure or 100% relief solution, but for both my partner and her motion/migraine sickness, and my friend and his CINV, this is a winner.
I got mine off about a week ago. I've been on several car rides now testing it out.As a note, I get car sick incredibly easily. If someone asks me to pull up directions mid drive (while sitting up front in the passenger seat) I'll feel queezy after just a couple minutes.First trip, sitting in the back seat going through various side roads. All good.Second and third trip, long two hour drives. Pushing my luck and using my phone throughout the drive. Normally would spell death after a couple minutes. No sign of nausea the entire drive.This device is incredible. It takes a little getting used to in the sense of both the pulsating feeling and the positioning of it on your wrist to actually get it to work properly. I no longer fear long car rides!